Residents are to remain under the mandatory water restrictions which includes all nonessential water use.
- No watering of residential landscape areas (lawns or gardens),
- No washing of vehicles
- No washing down paved surfaces
- No filling of swimming pools
- No Fire department training involving water use
- No Watering of Town properties
The good news is, because of the drought mud season has been shorter and less costly. According to Wiggins it will allow the Highway Department to do some extra work on the roads.